Original Author: Bob Lounge
Description: An adapted four ace trick
1. Tossing the four aces face up onto the
table. Arrange the aces in a face-down row.
2. Fan off three cards from the top of the
deck and place them on top of one of the aces.
3. Tap the pile of four cards.
4. Place the pile of four cards on top of
the deck. As you do so, get a break with your left little
finger beneath the top card of the four. Double-cut this card
to bottom of the deck.
5. Turn the deck showing the bottom card
the ace is not theirs. Turn over the top card the ace is not
6. Now fan off the top three cards and
place them on another ace.
7. Pick up the four cards place on top of
8. Double-cut the top card to the bottom
of the deck. Show the bottom card ace is not theirs. Show the
top card the ace is not their.
9. The procedure this time is a little
different. Fan off three cards from the top of the deck and
place them on top of one of the two remaining aces.
10. Pick up the four-card pile.
11. Carefully even the pile up now turn
the pile over, showing the ace on the bottom.
12. Place the pile face down on top of the
13. Show the top and bottom cards as
14. At this point double-cut the top card
15. Fan off the top three cards on top of
the last ace.
16. Place the four cards on top of the
deck. Deal off the top three cards their are the four aces.
[Return to Hard Card Trick Index]